Thursday, February 02, 2006

Introducing .... Yapdog

Well.. not having a car has started to be a minor annoyance. I toyed with idea of getting a junker - but I'm sort of done with junkers. So then I decided to look at cars I like (i.e. M3, etc) but honestly it would be a complete waste. I need a car at most once or twice a week, it'd be a shame to let a nice car rot in the garage most of the time.




Thus - I decided to get a bike. Chances are you've never heard of the brand - it's a MV Agusta Brutale 750. Simply put - very italian and rather ornary.

I've been riding since I was 8 and this will be my 4th street bike, although its my first non-enduro. Nicci and I were heavily in the habit of naming our vehicles (VW = spike, last bike = skiddy, SLK = slik/silky, saab = zap, mini we never got = dink).



With that in mind, hence I christen "Yapdog". Its been pointed out to me that this is a wimpy name for a mean looking bike. Actually, that's the point. Simply put, tough guys can wear pink because after all, they're tough guys.

1 comment:

Duke. said...

yapdog is a good name..bar rar rar